Sunday, January 16, 2011

Online savings accounts

A lot of banks offer high interest yielding online savings accounts. You have to use these predominantly online only but the interest rate can be higher than cd's in some cases. My suggestion to you is to get a paypal account and link the two of them then whatever extra money you earn online can be put into these high interest bearing accounts. A couple of examples of banks that have done such things in the past are emigrant direct and chase. Why would you want your money sitting in a low interest bearing account at your local bank when you could earn so much more.

2 comments:

  1. Citibank Online Banking
    My suggestion to you is to get a paypal account and link the two of them then whatever extra money you earn online can be put into these high interest bearing accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good suggestion. I agree with you. I do the same sort of thing I always try to get the most out of my money.

    ReplyDelete