Wednesday, July 31, 2013

IRS Scandal? What happened?

I like how the IRS gets caught being totally bias and selecting certain people to pick on and you hear a blip about it and that is it. What is the deal with that. As far as I know that is not legal to discriminate against a certain group of people regardless of there belief or whatever else. I am pretty sure that this is a universal accepted thought of how we feel as a country and a nation. With that being said I have another question. When is all this nonsense going to stop? Just because you are working for a government agency does not give you the right to do and discriminate against what ever you see fit. I have to admit it was nice to see the IRS get caught doing something so stupid. I think that most Americans would agree with this statement. We need to band together as usual and never accept this type of behavior from our own government. The thing that makes this country great is that we have freedoms. If you take these freedoms away it will not be so great and we will no longer be America in the global sense of the word. So I hope that this is corrected and never attempted again. If we do not take things like this seriously than we are ignoring our basic freedoms which is all we have! Don't forget to subscribe or follow us. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment