Saturday, July 27, 2013

The EU stops China's bid to blow out the bottom of their solar market!

The European Union has made it very clear to China that it will not accept them selling there cheaper solar panels and blowing out the bottom of the solar panel market. Well I cannot say that this doesn't sound familiar. This is so China. If they want to control something all they do is blow out the bottom of the market in that industry using their communist subsidies. Well guess what the world is saying no. I don not agree with some of the things that occur in Europe but I do agree with this decision. I am so glad that they said enough is enough. The United States should take a major lesson here from these people. We are one of the major buyers of Chinese goods and we can dramatically effect the market.
I know for a fact that this is China's strategy for economics if they want to control an entire market they simply blow the bottom out of the market. That is exactly what they were trying to do here. They need to be put in there place when will it stop with the cheap thing. I mean seriously the products produced are a joke they are cheap they don't last long. They are not designed to they want you to buy more cheap products. I don't know about you but I like good quality products I don't like cheap stuff that will break and does not last. That mentality is wasteful and unhealthy for everyone and everything and needs to go away. We need healthy habits for a healthy global economy!  Don't forget to subscribe or follow us. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment